Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here it comes

Snow has finally come to stay in Fargo, and well I am not so excited. It isn't exactly pretty yet, too little on the ground to cover the brown stuff, and the wind is something fierce here on the plains! 

This Iowa girl is used to the cold, with a good showing of snow, but the sunshine a glow on the landscape...so hopefully these gloomy skies will fade into sun and my eyes won't have to water so much when I step outside!

Gloria is always a highlight in this cold gloom

looking out our front window

Ok, so enough complaining...off to drink some hot chai while I embrace the winter reality that has come so fast. Thank you Lord for holding off this long on the brutal winter here in ND! 

I will be doing some decorating this weekend! A few "before" shots soon to follow.





enjoy.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment