Friday, January 13, 2012

Decisions will be made

Here are the two areas of the house that I will be decorating in the next week. They seem so completely empty since all my vintage Christmas decorations are gone. I miss it already!

Here is a picture from last year of some of my vintabulous {vintage+fabulous} Christmas decor.


This is our basement wall that I am going to put a collage of pictures and graphics of family and friends.

This is our upstairs living room one corner with floating shelves and our entry wall with my lovely Christmas gift from the hubby! I love the shelf, Pier 1.

On the shelf are some pewter looking models of two Kodak Brownie cameras, 
a Model D, and a Hawkeye
My happy & handy father-in-law

I am in love with these guys, thanks to my father-in-law I have them in my home, he spotted them at a shop in Carroll, IA while we were visiting! :)

I am excited to get the ball rolling, hopefully I won't overwhelm myself with too many ideas.

Happy Friday

enjoy.
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
    Love the word vintabulous btw. :)

    ReplyDelete