Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And so it goes

Life has really picked up around here; things have been fun and the good kind of busy, so I am not complaining!


Jon surprised me on Friday and purchased Miranda Lambert tickets for Saturday evening...I might have pushed him a little bit by saying it could be for our anniversary. Which by the way was in November, celebrating our 5TH YEAR of blissful marriage. I love my husband!! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful, strong man after His heart! Don't get me wrong we do have our down falls, I mean we listen to Country music, right! :)



We were blessed to have some friends from Iowa come and visit during our Anniversary, so the delay in celebration has paid off! We went for dinner at Granite City and then off to the concert, I know many of you are probably gagging at the fact that we went to a country music concert, but don't judge! I was a blast; she sure is a sassy lady with a strong voice. Jerrod Neimann and Chris Young were both performing as well; Jon really enjoyed Chris and his talented band.
Jerrod Neimann

Miranda Lambert & her pink guitar!

Chris Young


We did hang up some frames over the weekend in the basement...now to print some pictures, I am kind of a processor when it comes to decorating, so hang in there the end result will be worth your wait. :)

For now, I am off again; I start a new part-time job tomorrow at Scheel's Home and Hardware, in the home accent area here in Fargo (it was the original sports store!). I am excited for the opportunity and the discount that will follow (so is Jon). They have some fabulous furniture and decor...hunting items at the sports stores for Jonny!

enjoy.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment