Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Fun And Another Birthday

This past weekend I had to work while my husband got to go to the discipleship Fargo conference and Walleye fishing.

 I am jealous that he got to be outside and enjoy the beautiful weather all weekend, but also thankful for the job that God has provided for me and some quiet time where I could work on my art room organizing...still a work in progress. :)


They traveled all the way to Bismark to fish on the Missouri for the WHOLE day!

They left at 4:00 in the Morning...yep my husband does some crazy things for his hobbies! :)
His two buddies from work Paul and Mike went with!
**Yep they fished out of a Musky boat, and it catches Walleye, it's official**

Here is the Hubs...with the goofy sunglasses, and a fish...do you know what kind it is?? :)

Doesn't he look great! We've been on the exercise rampage lately and He is definitely kicking my butt in the commitment department! Love your determination babe!

Packin' up for the day...into the cooler they go.

Here they all are 3 guys fished, and they all caught their limit.

All the fish were all between 18" and 25"

Hudson(5) is Paul's son, and he sure got a kick out of all the fish! Such a goofy kid...loved our dogs :)





Jonny caught the biggin' :)  The Walleye on the Left-25"
They had a great time! Then they had to drive home and clean all the fish...without any details lets just say they won't be cleaning fish at our house again...yuck!!


This weekend we're traveling to Iowa to celebrate my Grandpa Horick's 90th Birthday, for that I am thankful!! More pictures to follow :)




I thought I should end the post with a little more beautiful shots for the ladies out there :)

I certainly miss these ladies (Picture from the Como Zoo)

enjoy.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment