Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday and waiting...

I have ordered my new pictures for the basement wall and upstairs, and now I am waiting for them to arrive...they have been shipped, so now their just trying my patience! :) SO EXCITED!

I used Mpix, as per recommendation from another blog that I follow, Whatever, love this blog, seriously have been following it almost daily for almost 3 years now!

Meg Duerksen and her good friends Kimberlee, and Ashley host a Craft Weekend and I REALLY want to go sometime in the near future. So, if you're interested let me know! It is kind of expensive, but you know what I say to that, my husband goes on fishing trips, hunting trips, and all kinds of manly outings...now here is my chance. Now if only I had a girl friend or two that loved crafting, chatting, antiquing, and all around girlie fun to go with...PLEASE help me out on this one! I would love to go, I am just not sure who else would love to go too?!

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and am grateful that he pursues his passions, it's just that I am elated that now one of my passions has an outing! 

Ooh, I should also mention that I would love to go to Artfest in Port Townsend, Washington. This creative/art gathering I found through another blog I love following, artist Michelle Allen, check her out pretty wonderful things!
I bought this guy from Michelle two years ago

Anyhow, here is a sneak peek at the basement wall.

Hope to give you the full view soon!

enjoy.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment